[Mine] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The [Mine] Alliance Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mally [Mine]

Mally [Mine]

Number of posts : 62
Humor : Dark and damaged.
Registration date : 2008-10-23

SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance... Empty
PostSubject: SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance...   SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 am

Unfortunately our alliance had to part with one of our allied guilds recently. I am sad to say that SW is no longer with us. I wish them all the best in their gaming in the future but could not allow their guild to stay in our alliance after the unfortunate events of Sunday. I have known quite a few of the members of that guild through GW and a different game for a number of years and they are for the most part good people.

However I will not tolerate people being rude to my alliance members. I love you all and this Alliance is about having fun and caring for each other. When something threatens that unity I have no choice but to act swiftly. I will always try my best to be fair and consult with the other guild leaders before taking swift and decisive action. You all deserve a fun and worry free environment to play in and I strive daily to make that happen. If ever you have any concerns or questions please feel free to speak to me in game, here, or email me (I will give my email to you if you ask for it in pm here or in whisper in game)

Love your Alliance Leader and Friend
Mally (A Dream of Paradise)
Back to top Go down
http://mine.2fear.com
Artavash[Mine]
Admin
Artavash[Mine]

Number of posts : 123
Humor : Not attached
Registration date : 2008-10-22

SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance... Empty
PostSubject: Re: SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance...   SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 pm

It is understandable by all who witnessed what was said and how it had been said, as to why you felt the need to get rid of them. They had ample time to reply and apologize for the unjustified accusations they made, but they chose not to.

One can not fault you for seeing what you had to do. Let's all hold hands and sing koom-by-ah.
Back to top Go down

SW and the Sad Day for the Mine Alliance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mine] Alliance :: [Mine] Alliance Community :: General Alliance Chat :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: