[Mine] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The [Mine] Alliance Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum Header Picture

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Forum Header Picture Empty
PostSubject: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:40 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there's more we can do with the header picture. It just seems kinda...bland. I'm sure we could get something rolling on making it a little better. In the last forum I was in with friends from school, I made the header for it, and everyone seemed to like it. Maybe there's something I could do with ours? Let me know what your ideas are.

Last edited by Canadian123455 [Mine] on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artavash[Mine]
Admin
Artavash[Mine]

Number of posts : 123
Humor : Not attached
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:10 pm

One that looks good?
Back to top Go down
Lady Bella [MINE]
Admin

Number of posts : 48
Humor : Whats that?
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Contest?   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:11 am

How about a Contest? Enter your Banner for the Forum Header and then we all vote for a winner? We did that in my old guild and it went really well got allot of good entry's and ended up with an awesome banner
Back to top Go down
https://mine.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Contest sounds fine, but it may take me a while to think of something and to remember all the fun things that Photoshop offers. Work has been consuming almost all of my time lately so my brain no function.
Back to top Go down
††Shadow†† [Mine]

††Shadow†† [Mine]

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:31 pm

well that leaves me out i dont have photo shop so no good for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadows_home
Twisted [Doom]

Twisted [Doom]

Number of posts : 92
Humor : Negative
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: NEW Banna   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:40 am

I dunno i think it looks fine but yet im easy pleased haha.. ok so it maybe bland but its to the point.
All Tho i wont enter this contest ill look forward to seeing what mad things ppl copme up with.
Back to top Go down
††Shadow†† [Mine]

††Shadow†† [Mine]

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:08 am

VERY NICE JOB ON THE HEADER I LIKE IT DONT KNWO WHO DID BUT I LIKE IT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadows_home

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Probably a little too tall. It could easily be cropped down 100-125 pixels or so, makes it look more professional.

It would appear that my last post here has been removed. You stay classy, admins. <-- This right here I will not tolerate. How you said you are surprised you have not been banned is not acceptable. You have yet to leave, but I will ban you if you keep this up.

You're going to ban me for expressing my opinion? Amazing. Everywhere else I'm treated like I've already left. Not a day after I made my decision my vent channel and admin status are taken away. Half the guild refuses to talk to me. I regret leaving as much as anyone else, but the way I've been treated is unacceptable. Would you treat anyone else with this much disdain? Would you like the same done to you? Golden rule. I want to know who put this in my comment, and why you don't have the balls to tell me this to my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Header Picture   Forum Header Picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Header Picture
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mine] Alliance :: [Mine] Alliance Community :: General Alliance Chat :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: