[Mine] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The [Mine] Alliance Community

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving the alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Leaving the alliance Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the alliance   Leaving the alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 am

Soon after the completion of our Novemberween celebration, I will be departing from [Mine] and the alliance. It's not an easy decision for me to make, but it's something I need to do. Before anyone asks, yes, there is a reason, but I don't feel like sharing it on the forum. Those of you who know me know the reason why, and know why I must leave. Where I will end up is anyone's guess, but I'm going to try to find a real HA guild, or maybe a beginner GvG guild.

To the rest of the alliance, I know not many people knew who I was or what I did. But the few of you I have gotten to know over the past few weeks I will be keeping in my friends list. I wish to keep contact with those that are in my friends list that I knew in the alliance (Matt, Angel, Stone), you guys are great friends. To everyone else, I'm sorry I didn't get to know more of you better, but the time has come for me to move on. Maybe I can get to know some more of you at the Novemberween party.

I want to leave with no regrets, plain as that.
Drew
Back to top Go down
Twisted [Doom]

Twisted [Doom]

Number of posts : 92
Humor : Negative
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the alliance   Leaving the alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Well Thx For puting my name in there Drew mate.
To be Honest i loved playing with u and its shame to see u leave

glad u keeping me on freinds list n i'll keep in touch
anyway good luck on your search for Core HA or GVG Guild
never know mite kick ya ass 1 day haha anyway ill catch u about mate Smile
Take care
Back to top Go down
Lady Bella [MINE]
Admin

Number of posts : 48
Humor : Whats that?
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the alliance   Leaving the alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Snif Snif Snif.......Bye Drew....Snif Snif Snif
Back to top Go down
https://mine.editboard.com
Arral (MINE)

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the alliance   Leaving the alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm sorry to hear this. You'll be missed for sure! I've also noticed a lack in pvp activity in the guild and its dissapointing. Keep in touch and dont be afraid to askfor help in PvP if you need it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the alliance   Leaving the alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Mine] Alliance :: [Mine] Alliance Community :: General Alliance Chat :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: